Online Class: How it Works
Sample Video -
Step by step instructions -
1. Before you begin…
• If you can't play the sample video above, check that you have a recent browser version that supports html5 video. Also make sure that video is not disabled in your browser preferences or with a plug-in. In older browsers, the video format will use a Flash Player and your browser may need the latest version of Flash to operate correctly (click here to check your version).
• If the sample video above is choppy or stops often to buffer… your connection is slow (like dial-up). Allow the video to completely download before viewing. A DSL connection or better is recommended.
• You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the class instruction .pdf files (available at http://get.adobe.com/reader/).
2. Click the Paypal "Add to Cart" button to purchase your class. You can pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
3. Once payment is completed, you will receive an email with your login username (the email you used with the Paypal payment) and your password.
Make sure your spamfilter will accept email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you purchase another class at a later time and use the same email, your password will stay the same.
• You can view the classes on up to 3 different browsers. Your class time is unlimited.
• Click the appropriate "Log in to class" link on the Online Class page to enter your class. You can check Remember Me to have your browser remember your log-in information or request that it be emailed to you if you've forgotten it.
5. Once logged in, you have access to the links for all the videos and pdf class instructions. Each class is divided into short videos sections. When you are done with one part, just click on the next part to continue the lesson.
• Only one computer can be logged in at a time. The previous login will be dropped when a new one is opened.
6. When you're finished, click the Logout link at the top of the page to exit the class.
• You will be logged out automatically after 2 hours of inactivity.
7. Problems/Questions? Contact us at email@example.com .
Enjoy your classes!